You don’t have to live with the negative effects of sleep apnea in Thousand Oaks; TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre can offer you hope for improved sleep and a better quality of life when you contact us for treatment for sleep apnea. It’s important that you’re correctly diagnosed before you start a new treatment plan; our sleep specialists can determine whether sleep apnea is the cause of unrestful sleep and other symptoms you may be having, such as frequent headaches, jaw clenching, snoring, or anxiety.
5 Tips For Selecting a Sleep Apnea Doctor Near You
1. If you’re concerned about having to wear a CPAP machine during the night, find out about altneratives for CPAP intolerant patients and other types of sleep apnea appliances for obstructive sleep apnea treatment. A good first step would be to contact TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre to speak with a sleep specialist over the phone. If you suspect sleep apnea is a problem for you, getting help for your condition will significantly improve the quality of your sleep.
2. Research local clinics that treat sleep apnea in Thousand Oak to inquire about credentials and patient reviews. You’ll want to partner with a sleep center that has a successful history of treating patients with many different kinds of sleep problems. Feel free to get in touch with our experts by calling TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre at 805-496-5700- let us know a little bit about your sleep history and we’ll set up an appointment for you to meet with our team.
3. What you should know about sleep apnea is that it can’t be diagnosed by a dentist or general doctor- only a licensed and qualified sleep specialist can provide an accurate diagnosis of sleep apnea because determining the condition requires a sleep assessment. Your dentist or primary care doctor may suspect that you have sleep apnea and refer you to our sleep centre for an in-depth assessment.
4. Sleep apnea snoring is often ignored or attributed to another medical condition. Locating a clinic that specializes in treating sleep apnea may require some effort on your part, including telephone interviews, Web research, or asking friends or family members if they’ve heard of a good sleep specialist in your neighborhood. Don’t give up if you’ve been unable to find the right doctor- set up a visit to TMJ & Sleep Therapy Center today.
5. If you’re unable to commit to an overnight stay in a sleep facility, you’ll need to find a sleep doctor who can offer you an alternative in the form of an at-home sleep monitor that will send information back to your doctor for analysis. When you choose our clinic for treatment for sleep apnea in Thousand oaks, you’ll have access to both testing methods.
If you’re ready to experience a better night’s sleep and start living your life to its fullest, we invite you to contact TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre to meet with our staff and learn about options for sleep apnea treatment. Take our online sleep quiz to determine whether you’re a good candidate for treatment.Sleep Apnea Thousand Oaks